Every year there is increased interest in Paideia School from students from other countries. While we value the contributions international students make to our community, we have very limited enrollment and the demand for admission is high.
Occasionally we are able to accept an international student. In most cases the student enrolls in our high school for one year as a visiting student. Because we do not have a boarding program, international students who come to Paideia must arrange their own housing. All interested students should contact Liz DeSimone (firstname.lastname@example.org; 404-270-2300 ext. 103) to discuss the application and interview process.
- Does Paideia have an entrance exam?
- What are the admission requirements for international students?
- Is there an ESOL (English Speakers of Other Language) Program?
- Does Paideia work with educational consultants or international student placement agencies?
- Does Paideia offer a boarding or host family program?
- Does Paideia provide assistance in processing student visa applications?
- When do international applicants receive Paideia admissions decisions?