Grandparents and Special Friends’ Day
Friday, October 4, 2019
Due to the popularity of this annual event, we now create individualized schedules for each guest to ensure more time for classroom visits, special programs, and lunch with your grandchild(ren). For this reason, if you have a guest you would like to invite or if you are a guest planning to attend, it is important that you let us know. If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-377-3491 x 109.
- Do I need to RSVP?
- What schedule will I follow on Oct. 4?
- What should I wear?
- Who is invited?
- What if a grandparent can’t be there? How about a special friend?
- When and where will visitors meet their grandchild or special friend?
- When does Grandparents and Special Friends’ Day start?
- How do visits to half day work?
- What if I am visiting more than one child?
- How does lunch work?
- Where can I park?
- What will happen during the day?