Grandparents and Special Friends’ Day
Friday, September 30, 2022
On September 30, 2022, Paideia will once again host Grandparents and Special Friends’ Day. On this day, students from half day to twelfth grade get to share their school experience with someone special in their life. Paideia’s Grandparents and Special Friends’ Day has historically brought hundreds of visitors to campus to experience the joy, curiosity, and immersive learning that has been an essential part of the Paideia experience.
- Who is invited?
- Do I need to RSVP?
- What are the health and safety protocols around Covid?
- What time should I arrive?
- Where should I park?
- When and where will visitors meet their grandchild or special friend?
- How do visits to half day work?
- What if I am visiting more than one child?
- What schedule will I follow on September 30?
- What should I wear?
- How does lunch work?
- What else can I look forward to?