Independent Pre-K to 12 School in Atlanta

The Paideia School

International Students

Every year there is increased interest in Paideia School from students from other countries. While we value the contributions international students make to our community, we have very limited enrollment and the demand for admission is high.

Occasionally we are able to accept an international student. In most cases the student enrolls in our high school for one year as a visiting student. Because we do not have a boarding program, international students who come to Paideia must arrange their own housing. All interested students should contact Liz DeSimone (; 404-270-2300 ext. 103) to discuss the application and interview process.

Frequently Asked Questions

Does Paideia have an entrance exam?

No. If, however, you have taken the TOEFL or the IELTS, we would like to see your scores.

What are the admission requirements for international students?

All international students follow the standard admission process.

Is there an ESOL (English Speakers of Other Language) Program?

No, Paideia’s curriculum is designed for students fluent in English.

Does Paideia offer Skype interviews for international applicants?

No. We require an in-person interview at Paideia for applicants and parents. If visiting Paideia during our scheduled interview times will not be possible for your family, we encourage you to contact our office to discuss alternatives. Please call us at 404-270-2312.

Does Paideia work with educational consultants or international student placement agencies?

The Paideia School prefers to work directly with applicants and their families.

Does Paideia offer a boarding or host family program?

No. All international students must reside with a parent or legal guardian.

Does Paideia provide assistance in processing student visa applications?

After an applicant has been formally accepted and enrolled at Paideia, we will assist in obtaining the I-20 Form. It is the family’s responsibility to then use this form to apply for an F1 student visa.