Making Paideia Affordable
Paideia’s financial aid program is an important means of promoting socioeconomic diversity within our school community.
- Who receives financial aid at Paideia?
- Where do the funds that are earmarked for financial aid come from?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How will you assess my family’s financial information?
- What information does FAST use to determine an estimated family contribution?
- Who decides how the financial aid is awarded?
- How does the Financial Aid Review Board make its decisions?
- What additional factors does the Financial Aid Review Board weigh when determining awards?
- How do I determine whether my family should apply for financial aid?
- Will applying for financial aid affect my child’s chances of admission to Paideia?
- If my child is referred by the A Better Chance program, will we automatically receive financial aid?
- How much can we expect to pay?
- Does financial aid cover anything besides tuition?
- Will financial aid continue each year?
- What happens if our situation changes after the financial aid award is made?
- When will we hear from the Financial Aid Review Board?
- Are loans available?
- Request Information