The Head Girls Varsity Soccer Coach will be responsible for developing the philosophy of the program,including the organization and administration of the overall girls' soccer program, grades 6-12. This includes the junior high, the jv and varsity programs.
The candidate must have prior high school soccer coaching experience (head coaching preferred). The candidate must also have knowledge of the rules and regulations established by the Georgia High School Association.
Other duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating a positive environment that promotes good sportsmanship.
- Building a coaching staff of qualified coaches
- Well-organized and structured practices
- Coordinating game schedules for all levels of the program (with the girl's head coach)
- Scheduling transportation
- Maintaining accurate records and other required paperwork (rosters, schedules, physicals)
- Provides effective supervision of all players
This coaching position will be in addition to a teaching position. Teaching positions still to be determined.