Paideia is a K-12 college preparatory school in the Emory University area of Atlanta. The Elementary After School Care program provides a unique and interesting afternoon for our children at the end of the school day. In this comforting setting, children spend time playing with friends, doing special projects and completing homework. Our aim is to create a “home-away-from-home” atmosphere.
Some of the responsibilities of the Elementary After School Care Playground Teacher include:
Fostering a rich and comfortable social environment for children ages 5-12 through play by:
- Facilitating and participating in outdoor games and activities
- Providing a safe learning and playing environment
- Building relationships with children and parents
- Insuring safety and supervision of students at all times
- Responding to student needs
We are looking for an energetic individual with experience interacting with children on the playground. The hours for this position are 2:30-6:00, Monday through Friday. Please send resumes to Tameca Tucker, Director of Elementary After School Care email@example.com.