Since 1973 Paideia has held an auction to raise funds for financial aid. It is our largest fundraiser and one of our biggest volunteer events. The involvement of hundreds of volunteers from our parent and school body help create a fantastic event that raises thousands to help with our financial aid program.
This year’s event:
Date and Place
Saturday, March 16, 2013
The Foundry at Puritan Mill
916 Joseph E. Lowery Blvd. Atlanta, GA 30318
Posted March 18
Thank you to all who came to the Auction and of course to those who helped to pull of this wonderful evening. It was a tremendous night!
- An exciting evening of fun, friendship and fundraising benefiting the financial aid program.
- A wide variety of creative and valuable items and special services.
- An online auction web site featuring selected items and services.
What happens at the auction?
- A catered dinner, with dessert, is served with complimentary beverages.
- Competitive bids are made on both silent and live auction items, including class projects, vacations, event tickets, fine art, jewelry and more.
- Auctioneer Paul Bianchi and other special guests conduct high stakes bidding for the live auction.
How can I help?
- Donate creative and interesting items and special services.
- Sign up to volunteer on one of the auction committees.
- Bid on the online auction Web site the week before the auction.
- Attend the auction and bid bid, bid.