Frequently Asked Questions
- When does registration begin?
Registration for Paideia camp will begin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9 a.m. Registration is open to all families residing in the metro Atlanta area and beyond. Registrations are processed in the order they are received.
- Our vacation falls during a portion of a session. Do I have to pay the full amount?
For Mini camp and Betwixt & Between you are required to pay for the full session.
Elementary camps can be registered for by the week.
- Can my child “drop in” for a day of summer camp?
The minimum enrollment is one week.
- Can I change my registration for my Elementary camper or Junior High programs participant?
If you need to move from one session to another or add extended day, email:
firstname.lastname@example.org and detail your request. You will be advised if this is possible.
- Can I change my registration for a Mini camper or Betwixt & Between camper?
Your registration can be modified as long as there is still space in the session you hope to move into. Email email@example.com and detail your request.
You will be advised if this is possible.
- Can I tour your campus before camp begins?
We do not conduct tours for the camp program. You can familiarize yourself with the campus by visiting our campus map: www.paideiaschool.org
- Can my child be in the same camp class as a best friend?
Yes, the registration form has a comment section. Please write your request there.
- My 7 year old will be entering grade 1 in the fall. Is the new Elementary 1 camp an option instead of Betwixt & Between?
Yes, your 7 year old meets the age guidelines for Elementary 1camp registration.
- Where is the swimming pool that the camp uses? Are swimming lessons available?
Candler Park pool is normally used. However, Medlock pool in Decatur has been used in summers when Candler Park was closed. Swimming lessons are not provided.
- My child is uncomfortable in the water. Is swimming required?
No, swimming is a choice available for Elementary campers. If your child does not want to swim, leave the bathing suit and towel at home.